Him getting signed and making the team are 2 different things.
Good to see Justin sign with someone....
[url="http://hookersburg.myminicity.com"]http://hookersburg.myminicity.com[/url]
Him getting signed and making the team are 2 different things.
True, but at least he has a shot. Right?
cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war.....
Yeah I was glad to see he got signed. Nothing better than a good hearted local ball in the NFL. Its going to take alot of work from him, IMO, to make the team though. I wish him nothing but the best.
Per someone that grew up with him in school...Justin's favorite team growing up was the Skins. I don't know what he'll do there, whether he'll make the team or not...but any of us would love to have the chance to play for our childhood favorite team as a pro. Best of luck to him, and no matter what happens, at least that boy who has been a Skins fan since he was little will get to suit up as one for a while.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Just saw J on SportsNite. He was talking about learning the new defense and just trying to survive OTA's and hopefully training camp.
If my dad was right, they were showing some practice earlier today and Zorn mentioned him getting a pick today. Only player he mentioned, so hopefully he's at least turning some heads.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I hate the Skins but am glad to see Justin get on a quality team. I hope he has a career with them similar to Darrell Green's, only not against the Cowboys!!!
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
Justin seems to be a class act. I hope his career takes off with the Skins.
"Do or do not, there is no try"...Yoda
Bookmarks